Let’s celebrate that we are meeting in-person again!
Nothing can replace face-to-face human interaction. That’s why we should commemorate the first in-person meeting for the past two years!
Share a picture that captures the essence of your EAS Congress experience – e.g. a long-awaited meeting, favourite session, where you are at the moment, a selfie from Milan… Snap a picture of yourself at EAS 2022 in Milan or from home, and post it on Twitter.
Let’s celebrate EAS’s 90th Anniversary by cheering the fact that we are together again!
⇒ Post your photo using the hashtag #togetheratEAS2022
*Photos can include individuals, groups, or anyone! You can post as many photos as you like.
*Make sure your profile is set to public mode so that we can see your photos.
*The name of the person submitting the photo will be the name entered into the contest.
*Make sure you include the dedicated hashtag #togetheratEAS2022, otherwise we won’t be able to see your photo.
Deadline: To be valid, all entries must be shared by Tuesday, 24 May, 19:00 CET.
Winner Announcement: The winner will be announced on social media after the Conference, and contacted directly via a direct message on Twitter by the end of May.
Entry to the photo contest makes you eligible to win a Free Registration for EAS 2023.
The contest is open to all EAS 2022 Congress delegates and speakers, attending online and onsite.
The winner will be selected by a committee of judges.
- By entering the Contest, all participants agree, if necessary, to have their name and/or picture used for promotional purposes free of charge.
- By entering the contest, you attest to your eligibility as outlined in the contest rules and release EAS and Kenes Group, as well as their respective directors, officers, and employees, from all liability for any damage or loss arising from participation in this contest or from the awarding, acceptance or use of the prize.
- The prize shall be accepted as is and may not be exchanged for an amount of money.
- EAS and Kenes Group, as well as their respective directors, officers, and employees, reserve the right to substitute a prize or prize component with another of comparable value.
- Refusal to accept the prize releases EAS and Kenes Group, as well as their respective directors, officers, and employees, of any liability and obligation toward the winner.
- EAS and Kenes Group, as well as their respective directors, officers, and employees, shall assume no liability whatsoever for any situation in which their inability to act results from an event or situation unforeseeable or beyond their control, including a strike, lockout or any other labour dispute at their location or the locations of the organizations and businesses whose services are used to hold this contest.
- By entering this contest, all participants agree to abide by the contest rules as stated above, including any amendment applied by EAS and Kenes Group.
- The winner will be announced on social media after the Congress and via direct messages on Twitter.