Are you new to social media? Do you want to join the discussion but are you not on social media yet? Wondering where to start or what to do?
Our detailed guide below will help you follow the trending discussions related to #EASCongress2022 across all platforms.
Facebook – here’s how:
Twitter – here’s how:
LinkedIn – here’s how:
Understand and make use of hashtags
The #EASCongress2022 hashtag
Stay connected and make the most out of this virtual adventure!
Make sure that you include our hashtags to your posts – then make sure you follow these hashtags in the social media’s search bars, so you get the latest developments and updates from ourselves and your colleagues attending #EASCongress2022 with you in real-time!
What is a hashtag, how to “hashtag” and why include them in your social media posts?
- A hashtag or this symbol “#” as it is more commonly known has become an integral part of social media.
- A hashtag is a label for content. It helps others who are interested in a certain topic, quickly find content on that same topic.
- Hashtags make it easier for you to discover posts around specific topics.
- They’re not just for Twitter anymore, either, but they are most effective there.
How to use hashtags effectively:
- They always start with # but they won’t work if you use spaces, punctuation or symbols.
- Including hashtags in your posts means taking part in a conversation happening on that social media platform. And most importantly, it makes your posts visible in that conversation!
- For example, if you use #EASCongress2022 on your Twitter, everybody who follows that hashtag will see your recent post in their feed. You might gain some new followers this way as well – and thereby, connect with EAS-interested peers worldwide!
How to use and follow the #EASCongress2022 hashtag:
#EASCongress2022– this is the official #EASCongress2022 Congress hashtag. Use it for all your Congress-related tweets.
Are you ready to join – maybe even lead – the #EASCongress2022 conversation online? We hope to see you there!
Review our Social Media Toolkit, where you can find the official EAS 2022 social media images and sample posts.