Medical education plays an important role in the quality of healthcare delivered across the globe. By providing an educational grant in support of the educational opportunities below, you are making a vital contribution to these efforts.
All educational grants are managed in compliance with relevant accreditation and industry compliance criteria. In order to ensure independence of all CME accredited elements, companies providing grants may not influence the topic, speaker selection, or any other aspect of the content or presentation. No promotional, commercial, or advertising materials may be included in the following opportunities. All support will be disclosed to participants.
Educational Grant in support of a CME-accredited session – (Plenary or Parallel)
Educational Grant in support of a 75 min CME/CPD accredited session including speakers’ management costs. The Programme of the sessions are defined by the EAS Society.
- Hands off support. The CME/CPD accredited programme will be created & faculty appointed by EAS Scientific Director
EAS / KENES will handle all the logistics and practicalities about the session & faculty management, including accreditation application:
- Faculty management includes: travel reimbursement, accommodation expenses registration fees, and honoraria for the faculty; administration to arrange faculty attendance, including a pre-session preparation meeting on site ( rehearsal and slide preview).
- Accreditation management: fees for accreditation of the session, admin for processing application, handling evaluation survey and issuing certificates.
- Audience generation: content creation for website, mobile app, announcement emails, onsite advertising and programme
- Venue management: setup, AV, logistics management.
- Lunch is not included, for lunch time sessions.
- Support will be acknowledged in the Industry Support and Exhibition section of the Congress Programme, and on the event website as: Session Title “Supported with an Unrestricted Educational Grant from <Company Name>”, following all compliance regulations.
- Support will be acknowledged in the Industry Support and Exhibition section, on the event website and mobile application.
- Parallel Session – 75 MIN
- Plenary Session – 75 MIN
Educational and participation grant
As a trusted partner, Kenes Group will take on the responsibility for indirect sponsorship for EAS 2022. The industry will entrust the Kenes Group and provide educational grants directly, and Kenes Group/EAS will be responsible for participants (HCPs) pre-selection.
Educational Participation Grants of any amount are appreciated and important to the success of EAS 2022.
Recipients (HCPs) will need to fulfil the criteria specified by EAS in order to be eligible to apply for an educational participation grant. Accepted grant recipients will be contacted by the EAS Secretariat.
- Support will be acknowledged in the Industry Support and Exhibition section of the programme, on the event website, application, and with signage during the event.
E-Posters create unique networking and engagement opportunities, generate participants’ interest and are good exposure for authors in the virtual environment, as participants can interact with them via chat. E-poster support includes:
- Signage in the virtual Lobby to the e-Poster page with “Supported by…” and a company logo only.
- Support will be acknowledged in the Industry Support and Exhibition section, on the event website and mobile application
The Congress App engages attendees with personalized planning tools and real-time event updates. The App transforms smartphones, tablets, and laptops into tools for active meeting participation and makes it easy for participants to access meeting information to connect with speakers and colleagues. The App includes the scientific program, abstracts, speaker information, participant lists, the rating/voting system for sessions and speakers, and a personalized scheduler. The App can be downloaded from the Apple App Store and Google Play.
Congress App sponsorship support includes:
- Supporter acknowledgement on the splash/pop-up screen of the App: “Supported by: company name/logo” (product logo not permitted).
- 2 “push notifications”.
- Support will be acknowledged in the Industry Support and Exhibition section of the programme guide, on the event website and application, and with signage during the event.
Tailored packages can be arranged to suit your objectives. Please do not hesitate to contact Ms. Teresa Casillas Seoane – at email@example.com to discuss your needs.
Support will be recognized in the Industry Support and Exhibition section of the programme, on the event website, mobile application and with signage during the event. *All pictures are illustrations only.